EerieCon Eight programming
will explore a variety of interests.
- LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW featuring
- Interviews with Harry Turtledove,
Tanya Huff, and
- Author Readings
- Lectures and Panels
- What Line's Mine?
(a "nasty" game show featuring a panel of authors)
- Midnight Guests of Honor Party,
open to everyone
- Cheese Noodle Sculpture Contest
- And MUCH,
No hanging fee, 10% commission, $5.00 space reservation
fee per 4' X 4' panel or 1/2 table (maximum two per
For more information, send S.A.S.E. to Karen Klinck
at our Post Office Box.
If you plan to mail in your work
remember that UPS takes up to two weeks and the U.S. Post
Office even longer. Please plan on sending your work early
so that it doesn’t arrive after the con. DO NOT SEND ART TO
THE HOTEL. A mail-in address is provided in the rules.
Artists attending can begin setting their work up at 2pm on
Friday. All personae must be left at the door!
Debby, Scott & Amy’s
CLASSIC Devilishly Delicious & Lushly Liquidous Pleasure Dome
will be available during the weekend for your enjoyment.
- Video Room featuring
continual showing of movies 24 hours a day, with all-day Anime
- Gaming featuring Pick-up
Games and Open Gaming.
- Special events include: Circus Davidicus, Brewhaus
Bash, and Blood on the Sands.
- Don’t forget - Saturday night at 11:00 PM is Clamie’s
- No additional fees or charges, open to everyone!
- Questions? Contact
- Art Show and Auction
- People and Thing Auction
- Dealer Room
- Prizes awarded for Best Fantasy, Science Fiction,
Horror, and Cosplay costumes.
- $50 cash award for "Best in Show."
- Room Parties, including the
return of the Friday night
Time Council party.
- Autograph Sessions
in the Dealer Room. The schedule of sessions will be posted
at the convention
- If Casino Gambling turns
you on, don't forget (in case you have any funds left after
visiting the dealers and participating wildly in the
auctions) we are within walking distance of both the US and